If your domain is not working and checks are not showing as active, there could be a few reasons.
- Firstly, you need to have added the required DNS records. When you add a domain, click it's settings to see these records. There is a CNAME and TXT record required.
- If using Cloudflare, note you should not have competing A/CNAME records. That is, there should not be an A-record and a CNAME record both for "domain.com" or "sub.domain.com".
- If your domain is recently purchased, it can take time for the new records to propagate
- The redirect check on our domain page is done via your browser. If you previously had the domain pointing somewhere else, cached DNS results on your side may slow down this check working. You can try connecting to a VPN if that's the case.
- Overall, you may just need to wait a few hours for DNS changes to propagate -- sometimes these can be slow, especially if you are not using Cloudflare to manage your domain's DNS.
If after a few hours it's still not working, feel free to reach out to our support.